Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Trump or Clinton?

I don't know about you but I can't vote for neither of these two. I like Donald Trump but I don't believe he's presidential material. Hillary Clinton is corrupt and lies constantly. She's proven she can't be trusted and should be behind bars for perjury. 

The fact that these two are the nominees shows how bad things have gotten in America. The one real chance for change, or so we thought, was Bernie Sanders. He sold us out by rejecting the Green Party's ticket and not running as an independent. He's just another puppet for the establishment.

So, between Trump and Clinton, the only obvious choice for change between the two is Trump. But are we ready for this type of change? I disagree with a lot of what he says but the fact that the establishment fights him if not more than Bernie says a lot to me. 

There's also a Jill Stien. Option number three. I don't know much about her but I know she isn't Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. In the end, it doesn't matter who you cast your vote for. The system is rotten to the core and infested with career politicians and lobbyists. I've decided to stay home on Election Day.

#WakeUp #America #StayHome on #ElectionDay #vote #NobodyForPresident #SadButTrue #RealTalk #DabStar420✰

No comments:

Post a Comment